Wednesday 6 April 2016

It’s Never Gonna Stop.

I’m almost to the point of giving up. I was with my husband for 14 years. He was rarely home, stayed out all night and came in drunk more than too many times. He couldn’t hold a conversation without picking up his phone. The same phone that went off around the clock. And I stayed anyway. I even stayed after one of his flings showed up at my house to relieve herself of her guilt. I caught him smoking dope. Still stayed. I was faithful to him thru all of that, I stayed home with kids and was mom and wife. He isolated me from my family. The only friends I had were “his” friends. I kept receipts showing where I had been and what time if I did leave the house. He text and called me at least 20 times a day if he was “at work”. Finally I got fed up and I left. Within a week his “new” gf lived with him and they were posting all about their relationship. I hadn’t even filed for divorce at that time. After I filed for divorce and after it was finalized I listened to “I still love you, come home” until I couldn’t anymore. He was saying that crap to me then bashing me to ppl in town. Today he text me and accused me of cheating on him the whole time with someone who is married. So his retaliation for me being done with him is to obliterate my character. This is a small town and it won’t take long for him to tell everyone his BS lies. I don’t even know what to do anymore. When I defend myself it just gets worse. I’m just at a loss. 

Source:- https://nightsaretheworst.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/its-never-gonna-stop/

3 comments:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have spent five years being rejected by my husband who I am finally divorcing. The one who withholds sex controls the relationship. It is all about control and punishment. I had most of the money, but all I did was spend it on him and his daughter. I did mention at times how much I "invested" in the marriage and didn't understand why he couldn't just invest hugs, kisses and intimacy. He had issues with women from day one,he told me he's no more into women before we got married and i believed him for the sake of love.His rejecting attitude lingered my curiosity and pushed me into finding.I employed the service of a cyber genius 'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' also available on + 1 712 292-2655,who hacked into his phone and gave me a remote access to all his phone activities and exposed his cheating ass. Someone who cares knows how to do the right thing. The man who withholds intimacy does not love his wife, nor himself - that is Scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete