Wednesday 7 January 2015

Doc Love: Getting Over Her

This week’s question comes from a guy who went to college, saw the world, fell in love, and is having trouble getting over her. 
reader’s question Hey Doc, I want to say that I’ve been a fan of your weekly letters for some time and applaud what you have created. Finally, men have the tools to succeed with women. Despite all the wisdom I’ve acquired, there is one problem I’m still having, which is getting over her. As typical as it seems, I really have no idea what to do or how to stop it. Here’s the situation: About a year ago this summer, I was finishing my last semester in college, which was a study-abroad program. The group I was traveling with was very small and consisted mostly of women. There were some very attractive females and I was able to get the one who captivated me, thanks to what I learned from “The System.” she's like a dude in sexy chick clothing Her name was Cerise, and she wasn’t like most of the women I had dated in the past. She could be called the “Gaming Girl” because she was heavily into Japanese animation, video games, role playing, etc. These are interests I also hold, by the way. Cerise was extremely beautiful, talented in art, and had many other qualities that blew me away. In the back of my mind I always knew this was nothing more than a summer fling at best, and I tried to enjoy it for what it was. It turned out that I was wrong. Gradually, things started becoming more serious between us. We saw each other every weekend up until she had to leave the country because she was studying abroad for another year. We naturally tried a long-distance relationship that worked for a while, but it seemed we didn’t have time for each other. The breakup was mutual, and for about three months we stayed in communication as friends, but even that died down. Being back on the market, I started to date around, but I was always thinking of Cerise. I even had dreams about her. Doc, I need to know what this is all about. Am I just caught up in old memories of someone I cared for deeply? If so, what’s the key to getting over her and moving on with my life? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work. Mikey - who is very confused and having trouble getting over her 

doc love’s answer 
 Hi Mikey, It was fantastic that your study group consisted mostly of women. This is exactly what you want! To you Psych majors, get yourself into some activity where most of the other people involved are of the female persuasion. Like my Uncle Jethro Love says, “There ain’t nothin’ better than bein’ the only rooster in the henhouse!” she moved on before you set sail You’re very lucky that you had the same interests as Cerise; not only were you attracted to her, but you also had things in common, which most people don’t — even when they get married. And it’s also nice that this girl had all these great qualities that you admired, but you have to remember something: she’s EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL and that means that every guy in the world is after her. So, you’d better be armed with powerful weapons when you prepare to do battle with this dangerous creature. Like my cousin General Love says, “With a Beautiful Woman, you’ll always be operating from a position of weakness.” Mikey, not being content to accept this relationship for what it really was — just a summer fling — was your big mistake. You and Cerise were from different countries and you were inevitably going to part. Guys think they can control their emotions when they hook up with women who are just going to be around for a couple months; I’ve got news for you — you can’t. You might (if you have some Self-Control) be able to control your mouth when your emotions prod you to say something stupid, but you cannot control your emotions. sexy women will break you Some guys I know in Las Vegas used to date exotic dancers. I warned them that those girls were trouble, but their response was, “Well, we’re just going out for a fun time; no way we’re getting serious with these babes.” After three or four months, they found themselves falling in love with the dancers. Like my cousin Sal “The Fish” Love says, “If you don’t watch yourself with a certain type of woman, you’ll find yourself broke or dead.” The point is that you have to know with whom you’re falling in love and you better make sure that she’s going to be around if you’re going to let yourself get involved. So, when you found out that Cerise would be studying abroad for another year, right then and there you should have told her: “Have a good time, honey. If you ever move to my town, give me a call.” the 35 mile rule Of course it petered out between you and this girl. Like I always tell you guys, when you date someone, you can only be 25 to 35 miles away from her — max. Like my cousin Fast Eddie Love from East L.A. says, “Distance is a deal-breaker.” Now wait a minute here. You say that this breakup was mutual? Dude, breakups are never mutual. One party always leaves the other, and odds are that Cerise left you since Beautiful Women never get dumped. And why would you want to remain friends with someone you had a romantic relationship with? You could be friendly with her, but why be friends? It’s a waste of time, which is why that crapped out too. This goes to prove the old Chinese proverb: “Out of sight; out of mind. Grasshopper!” You were always obsessing about Cerise because she got your Interest Level way up into the 80s and then she got rid of you indirectly. Like the great Doctor Freud once said, “The dreams you’re having are just your ego working against you.” find a rebound What’s it all about? Well, Mikey, you’re a human being, not a robot. And yep, you’re just caught up in old memories of someone you had a deep connection to once upon a time. The saddest part is that you and Cerise started out from the same place. You thought you could keep it light, but you ended up falling in love with someone who was going to disappear. So, this thing was dead from the beginning. Let me say it again: WASTE OF TIME. How do you get over Cerise and get on with your life? Like my cousin Rabbi Love says, “My son, memorize Doc’s principles and find a replacement!” Remember, guys: If they’re going to move away, don’t fall in love. 

Source:- http://uk.askmen.com/dating/doclove_400/423_relationship_expert.html

6 comments:

  1. I am very happy today and thankful to Dr Lawrence for reuniting me with my ex husband. All hope of getting my husband back was lost because my husband left me for another woman for 7 months, before I contacted Dr Lawrence who used his powerful spell to bring him back to me within 24 hours of contacting him through this Email. You can also contact him via +19142088349 for help. drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to use this opportunity to thank the great prophet for restoring back my home when i taught all hope was lost. My husband left for another woman and i met this great spell caster online and i explain my situation to him, after 2 days my husband came back to me and he is now as i want him to be. You can contact the Priest for any kind of spiritual work at arenaofsolutions@yahoo . com or whatsapp at +15754148400

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Happy new year i had relationship struggles in the past which led to a break up with my ex. I later came across an article on how love spells can restore broken relationship. I got this email address and ordered a love spell, to my greatest surprise my Partner came back into my arms :) hopefully this helps someone out there too. contact him via Drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so happy that I contacted Dr.Agbazara who was able to bring back my ex within 48hours, Now i am happy to make a good testimony about this powerful spell caster that helped my love life to be in existence once again, if you have any kind of problem you can contact Dr.Agbazara, through his WhatsApp/call number on +2348104102662, or email him on: ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Name is Mark Schwartz.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done thanks be to Great Matatan a powerful spell of (  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete