Friday 3 January 2014

Have you been falling down lately?

How many times have you fallen down in the past year?  the past month?  the past week?  You may think that in the great scheme of things you will probably fall down several times during the course of your life.

If you have never fallen down or fallen only once you will probably think that it is not a normal occurrence.

Over a long period leading up to my husband's leaving I must have fallen down about 4 times.  After he left and I was an emotional mess I must have fallen down about 7 times.  In the end I just stopped getting up and people used to come up to me and try to help me up (nice people eh?).

So.....I have a theory about this.  As my spirits were gradually getting lower and lower in the run up to the breakdown of my marriage, so my physical state and co-ordination were worsening.  Obviously I didn't know it at the time but, as they say, hindsight is 20/20 vision - and so it is.

Before the falling down started to happen I had several episodes where I just burst out crying as I was walking down the street.  It was very strange as I wasn't worried about anything or afraid of anything and yet I couldn't stop myself crying as though there was something very wrong.

If you are experiencing anything of this nature, i.e. falling down or bursting out crying, it's time to get help.  Talking therapy can be very helpful.  You may find that by talking to someone you can work out what the real problem is, because believe me, there IS a problem.


Here is a short program which may help        Heal my broken heart         Click Here!

If you purchase any product using this link I will receive a commission

No comments:

Post a Comment