Wednesday 20 August 2014

Services for Separation & Divorce

TCCR has a range of services available for couples and individuals who are separating or divorced, whether that is a current situation or even if the relationship dissolved many years ago.  

For more information on the services available, see below to find out which TCCR service might best suit your needs, or simply book a first appointment by calling Heather Williamson (contact details below) and she will talk you through which kind of help would be best for you.


Parents in Dispute Service

TCCR’s Parents in Dispute service offers free counselling and group work for separated parents. TCCR has been working with parents in conflict for more than 65 years and we do not take sides in disputes and are not part of any court assessment process. Our aim is to help parents reduce family conflict so that you and your children can thrive, now and in the future. 

Who is the Parents in Dispute service for?

This service is for parents who are currently, or have been, in the court process, and who have been unable to resolve their differences to work together co-operatively to parent their children. 
Parents can come to TCCR’s Parents in Dispute Service on their own or with their ex-partner.  Some parents will be referred by Cafcass or other services, or some parents may contact TCCR directly.

How much does it cost?

This is a FREE service. Email parentsindispute@tccr.org.uk or call Heather Williamson on 020 7380 1950 to book your place (eligibility criteria apply. See link below for more information).

For more information on the Parents in Dispute service click here…

1 comment:

  1. My husband left me for another woman after one year of our marriage. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. On this faithful day  as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a particular testimony about this good DR IROSI help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I’m so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage email him at:(DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM) Simply contact the great “DR IROSI” If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., do not cry anymore-contact this powerful spell caster now. Thank you DR IROSI for saving my broken relationships and brought my boyfriend back to me!” email him at: (DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM).  

    ReplyDelete