Tuesday 29 September 2015

Divorce Jokes

Here are some of the printable jokes from this site!
=================================

My wife left me the other day, because apparently "I'm too formal"

So I sent her a letter of complaint.
-----------------------------------------------------------------


My wife came home from work to find me sitting watching the football. 

"I've decided I'm leaving you, all you do is talk about football you think about nothing else," she said. "I'm also seeing someone else truth be told." 

"Really?" I replied. "What team does he support?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------


My wife said I need to grow up. I was speechless.

It's hard to say anything when you have 45 gummy bears in your mouth.


Source:- http://www.sickipedia.org/sex-and-shit/divorce/my-wife-said-i-need-to-grow-up-i-was-1622426

No comments:

Post a Comment