Monday 16 February 2015

Pamela Anderson Files For Divorce From Rick Salomon ... Again

But they looked so happy together ...
But they looked so happy together ... Source: Getty Images
PAMELA Anderson is done with Rick Salomon — again.
The former Baywatch star, 47, has filed from divorce from her third husband for a third time, reports TMZ.
According to the website, the actress separated from her husband of just over a year on Tuesday and filed the requisite paperwork at the courthouse on Wednesday.
But that doesn’t mean the duo is done, if history repeats itself.
Although this is the third time she’s moved to dissolve her marriage with the poker player, they’ve only been divorced once before.
Pam’s unlucky in love.
Pam’s unlucky in love. Source: News Limited
Oh my. Pamela Anderson on Baywatch.
Oh my. Pamela Anderson on Baywatch. Source: No Source
The couple was first married in 2007, but Anderson had the marriage annulled just two months later.
They decided to try things over again in January of last year, but by July, the ‘90s sex icon filed for divorce a second time. She called the move off the next month.
Maybe we’ll get another Anderson-penned poem out of the whole ordeal.

Source:- http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/pamela-anderson-files-for-divorce-from-rick-salomon-again/story-fnk825aa-1227218165436

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy today and thankful to Dr Lawrence for reuniting me with my ex husband. All hope of getting my husband back was lost because my husband left me for another woman for 7 months, before I contacted Dr Lawrence who used his powerful spell to bring him back to me within 24 hours of contacting him through this Email. You can also contact him via +19142088349 for help. drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy today and thankful to Dr Lawrence for reuniting me with my ex husband. All hope of getting my husband back was lost because my husband left me for another woman for 7 months, before I contacted Dr Lawrence who used his powerful spell to bring him back to me within 24 hours of contacting him through this Email. You can also contact him via +19142088349 for help. drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her iphone. I finally found a recommendation post about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com or whatsApp : +12678773020 Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her iphone contents remotely and It literally worked . Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, i enjoyed his services.


    ReplyDelete